Hello blog world! This will be my second official post. Kendall is gone to the beach for the weekend and I thought it was time to show you how I would cook everyday if it was up to me. So get ready for all the ingredients and processes involved in this delicious meal!

This is me getting in my truck to drive to grab some much needed ingredients.
This is my helpful chef, Dr. Daniel Holsinger. Of course I had to call in some reinforcements.
This is where the ingredients were located. It is in downtown Memphis. The name of the grocery store (aka restaurant) is Flying Fish. I often visit grocery stores like this and would so a lot more if it wasn't for my wonderful personal chef at home.
Above is my cook book. Not a lot of time required to cook my meal. I try to keep it simple.
If you follow my directions properly, you can have a meal in less than 10 minutes. This night I decided to cook (order) Grilled Grouper and a cup of Crawfish Chowder. I highly recommend both.
Take a look at this beautiful meal. I had to work extra hard and spend a lot of extra time in the kitchen to make this look this nice for you readers.
Inside the Flying Fish, you will find a wall of the singing bass. They actually have all of them wired to go off at the same time. Just playing but that would be really cool if they did.
Here I am calling Kendall to let her know that I have been properly fed and she need not to worry about me starving. Also, I am reminding her what a wonderful husband I am to let her travel to the beach. (more sarcasm) Now I have let you in on my secret to cooking great meals and a great place to eat. I am curious, what are your favorite places to eat?














5 responses. Leave a Comment!:
hahah.. love this I had a feeling you were going in the dine-out direction! This is the opposite of me and my Mr. I eat out when he is gone and eat at home when he's here because he's the cook..one day I'll learn how to be an excellent chef like Kendall!
Oh, Keith! You crack me up... Love the post. Hope you had a good week. Bet you're ready for the wifey to get back and whip up some more of her wonderful meals. If not, you can pack up your portion and send it my way :)
Love it!! My hubby is a dentist also!!!
Enjoy your week of dinning out!!!
Ha ha! Love this. When I first saw that pic of the other dude, I thought it was YOUR dude and I thought...Is she still married to the same dude? He looks totally different! Then I actually READ the WORDS. Duh. :)
Hubby, you are so funny! I LOVE this post :) I'm glad you survived the weekend, but now it's time for some home cookin'!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)