Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

A Day on the Lake

We spent our Saturday playing on Greers Ferry lake with good friends!

IMG_6148

Me, Rachel, Joanna, Lauren and Katie are ready to head out!

IMG_6149

Me and JoJo

IMG_6150 cropped

We were matching in hot pink!

IMG_6151

Our hosts, the Strothers!

IMG_6152

Lee, Keith and Jeremy.
Not sure why Keith is standing sideways!

IMG_6153

We love to relax on the lake!

IMG_6155

Lauren and I suit up for a tubing adventure

IMG_6166

Action shot!

IMG_6167

We laughed and laughed

IMG_6168

Good thing it wasn't our first rodeo. We've grown up being pulled around the lake as kiddos!

IMG_6174

Lauren falls off, right before I did :)
It sure is much harder on the arms than I remember!

IMG_6179

Captain Lee!

IMG_6183

Keith's turn!

IMG_6186



37380_689295000337_20603142_39042359_4306178_n

I borrowed Lauren's pic of she and I relaxing on the front of the boat as the day winds down.


We had so much fun! Thank you, Strothers for inviting us!

2 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Jamie said...

Cute pictures! I love your pink suit...so cute! Tubing is so fun...except when you get knocked off!

Melissa said...

I love the tube action shots! Fun!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)