Happy {holiday} Monday!
I hope everyone has had a great 4th of July! Now that we are back home from being away all weekend, I'm in a cookin' mood. We also swung by an adorable produce stand today on our way home, which has inspired me to do some things with the many peaches I purchased....
Here's what's on the list:
Chicken Caprese with Grilled Asparagus - we went ahead and made this tonight for dinner (after our date at the movies). This is a classic favorite in our house that I feel like we are constantly making! It's always delicious and so easy. I've talked about it before, but here's the recipe.
Asian Broccoli Chicken with Cashews - a recipe from my new Kraft magazine, which is a great resource. I'm always interested in trying new Asian-influenced recipes, so we'll see how this one goes.
Feta & Vegetable Rotini Pasta Salad - I'm gonna serve this alongside some mini turkey sandwiches on King's Hawaiian bread, our fave. This is another Kraft recipe I found and we've been in the mood for a new pasta salad recipe. Cross your fingers!
Fresh Peach Salsa - Mmm, this is gonna be good over some grilled grouper. We L-O-V-E peaches, so this Kraft recipe should be fab. Is it obvious yet that I'm lovin' my Kraft magazine now?
Blueberry Peach Galette - I tore this out of an old Cooking Light magazine some time ago, and having all these peaches makes this week perfect timing to try this recipe out!
Oreo Cookie Cake - Forgive me, Lord, for I'm about to sin. This cake is a dangerous idea, but Keith has his 'white coat ceremony' on Friday morning, which is a cause for celebration! And my hubs loves Oreo's, so this recipe looks fantastic!








4 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Yum, yum, yum! It all looks delicious...especially the Oreo Cookie Cake!
Love Menu Mondays! We've made the Chicken Caprese before and it was a hit! Look forward to trying something off of this menu..the cake of course looks like my fav so far! Ha I'm the baker and the Mr. is the cook, so I'll let him pick the actual meal! Somehow your blog has turned into our go to cooking guide! So thank you again!
I had to let you know that I made your easy cobbler this weekend for the 4th and it was a HUGE hit at our cookout... I just substituted frozen strawberries- DELICIOUS :)
Jill, so glad it turned out yummy! I'll have to make the strawberry version and try it, too!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)