My sister is funny. And so am I.
Our email exchanges are quite humorous, and not your typical "hi, how are you?" emails, I'm sure.
Here is today's:
From: Jennifer
To: Kendall
Subject: your latest blog
Seriously, honey.
You need your own TV show. Or an intervention. I'm not sure which. Contact the Food Network, or a 12-step program, asap.
-j-
____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
From: Kendall
To: Jennifer
Subject: re: your latest blog
Haha, I know. It's bad, real bad.
The recipes swarm in my head like bees. Sometimes I really just want to hide in the corner and suck my thumb instead of try to sort through all these recipes.
What I hope to learn from all of this is how to cook without many recipes, like you, my elder, wiser sister. One day I will attain that skill. ONE DAY, I say.
Also, your deck looks wicked awesome, and your pie is blog worthy. WHY didn't you take step-by-step pictures? Duh, that's what I would've done. OBVI. (I'm talking about some pictures she emailed me separately)
Love ya, enjoy the fam's visit!!
-Kendall
PS-I wouldn't really suck my thumb, I never got into that.
____________________________________________________________________________
This the strawberry rhubarb pie she made:








0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)