Hi, bloggy world. How are you?
I'm not posting a recipe today. Or a Menu Monday. GASP!
Don't fret, dears. I just have been lazy haven't made a list for the week.
Hey, I'm human. I have dirty dishes in the sink and a fridge that desperately needs to be cleaned out. And darnit, sometimes I get tired of cooking. But, that usually only lasts a few days and then my recipes beckon me back.
Anyway, the point of this post (and there is one)......wait for it.....
....is to say THANKS!
(I had to write that backwards so you could read it, pretty good 'eh?)
Thank you for reading. Apparently, I have about 300 readers a day according to my SiteMeter. Whoa, nelly! That's a whole lot (to little ole' me).
Thank you for subscribing. GoogleReader says that there are 178 subscribers that read what I post regularly in a feed reader. I'm flattered!
Thank you for 'following' this blog. I like seeing your faces in that little box over on the right. If you read Keeping Up with the Joneses and aren't following yet, please officially 'follow'. It helps me find your blogs so I can read them, too :)
Thank you for commenting. THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! So much so that I just wrote in all caps. No, really, getting a comment on my blog is my favorite email notification I get all day. Better than a Facebook wall post notification or an email about a sale at TheLimited.com, the comments rock my socks off. Keep 'em coming! A special shout out to littledaisymay and Meredith Looney, who practically leave a comment on everything I write. WOW guys!! You are awesome!
Thank you for emailing. I have received so many emails in the last few weeks from lovely ladies telling me they read my blog and love it. A lot of them are newlyweds, too, and have mentioned how great it is to read a blog of someone they can relate to. Thank you, gals! Your emails have been put in a special "blog notes" folder and it brings me lots of joy. The fact that you took the time to email me just means the world.
So, THANK YOU to everyone who supports this blog and makes me feel good. You are a blessing in my life. Keith also says thanks because he does read every comment, too :)
I have been brainstorming new, cool things I want to do on the blog. Hold on to your hats, folks, I think it's gonna be good!








12 responses. Leave a Comment!:
aww! we're all very welcome! and THANK YOU for writing a great blog!
Aw, that is awesome :) How do you get the subscribe option on your page? I've been trying to figure that out!
Hey Mrs. Hesson - I added it as a 'gadget' to my sidebar. It was in the list of items already available by Google. Do you know what I'm talkin' about? :)
Got it :) Thank you, ma'am!
That's awesome so many people are stopping by your blog! And why wouldn't they be?! I made one of your recipes the other week! I have to blog about it soon!
Thank you for having such a cute blog and always having so many delicious recipes! I'm going to attempt to make the chicken parmesan bundles and I'm hoping I don't mess them up :)
Kendall-I love reading your blog! It is one of my go-to spots for recipes! I am also a "newlywed"-married Oct.'08, and I love getting new cooking/decorating ideas from you!
THANK YOU for inspiring me to get in the kitchen and try out some recipes! Love your blog and love what you write...keep it up, girl! We love the recipes, we promise :)
http://racheldillard.blogspot.com
Love Love Love your blog and read it almost daily or at least every time you update! Can't wait to see what new ideas you have in store for us readers!
You are most welcome. Yours is the first blog I look for updates on. You have great recipes and I always love to read about what you and Keith have been up to. Keep up the great blogging!
Thank you, everyone! Love these comments :)
I absolutely adore your blog! I have made lots of your recipes and they have all turned out SO yummy! I read everyday! :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)