Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Fresh Flowers and New Vases

I'm a sucker for fresh flowers in my house. To me, it's a great small purchase to really brighten up your week. We don't always have them, but it is my goal one day to always bring home a small bouquet from the grocery story, or grow them, so that fresh flowers are in at least one spot of the home.

IMG_6545

I went shopping on Sunday with my friend Courtney and I found these awesome white vases from Garden Ridge. I love that cheap place! I think I spent a total of $20 for all three.

IMG_6551

The pitcher is my favorite...

IMG_6547

Or maybe it's this little lovely one?...

IMG_6548

No, the square shorty is definitely my favorite....I think.

IMG_6549

Really, I love them all! I picked up the daisies at Kroger later in the day and I love how simple and clean these arrangements are. With care, these daisies should last a while, too.

IMG_6554

It makes the kitchen so happy!

3 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Jamie said...

Those vases are so pretty! Love the flowers too :)

Courtney McShan said...

The pitcher is my favorite! Had so much!

Miss V said...

Couldn't agree more about the fresh flowers! Also did you change up the blog a bit?? I am suddenly loving and maybe just noticing the headers looking different?? Regardless love your blog and your new vases!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)