Happy Monday!
I hope everyone has had a good weekend!
The weekly plan (from top left):
Taco Ring - This is not fancy at all, but very easy! The recipe comes from Pampered Chef, and is very similar to the Turkey Cranberry Braid that I like to make a lot. Tacos are a basic dinner table staple, so why not dress them up a little bit in a pretty ring? I'll post the recipe this week!
Salad with Watermelon Berry Dressing - Found this recipe from She's Becoming DoughMesstic and it looks delicious. We have a ridiculous amount of watermelon at our house right now, so I'm going to try her recipe out. I don't have raspberries, and the grocery store didn't have any fresh, so I'm substituting blueberries. This will go over a salad with chicken, almonds and whatever else I feel like adding! Should be good.
Chicken Parmesan Bundles - A recipe from Kraft that sounds so good! Their website even has a quick video tutorial. These should be great!
Roasted Tilapia with Orange Parsley Salsa - This is one that I've made before and it's really good. The recipe comes from Cooking Light and it's very easy to pull together.
Glazed Strawberry Banana Bread - I haven't made this but the one time I posted about it. What's wrong with me? This bread is fantastic, so it's time to make it again!








1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Your menu looks great as usual! Hope you're having a great day!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)