This girl... is taking these toes... away.
To the beach we go!
I'm leavin' on a jet plane in the morning for a fun-filled 4 day weekend with some of my great friends from college.
(Meredith, Collin, Kelsey and me)
These are the gals I'm going with. We are besties from our Delta days :)
Can't wait to relax and enjoy the sun and sand! Keith will be holding down the fort, but I doubt he makes any recipe blog posts :) Sit tight 'til Monday, friends!









7 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Oh my gosh, that will be so fun!! Enjoy!
Haha!! If Keith posts a recipe, I'll flip. :) Hope you girlies have a BLAST!
Have lots of fun :)
I'm heading to the beach this weekend too...where are y'all going?
How fun!! A little mini sorority reunion. I'd love to do this...sounds like a great time!
AH! so fun, have a blast! - sad you won't be at the Sizemore wedding though! I guess i'm going to have to take my own pictures this time.
I have NEVER done a "for real" girl trip. Madness, I tell you! Madness!
Have heaps of fun. :)
Have fun! Sounds like a great girl trip :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)