It's time for the weekly menu! Here's what I'll be cooking up over the next few days:
Cream Cheese Chicken Vegetable Soup - Recipe from Mel's Kitchen Cafe. I made this for dinner last night and it was really yummy. The creaminess of this soup makes it a nice change from your average chicken/vegetable soup. I will definitely make it again!
Result: Delicious!
Crab and Avocado Salad - This Food Network Magazine recipe sounds so wonderful and healthy, I can't wait to try it! If it's good, I'll dedicate a post to it. I'm optimistic that it will be great!
Result: Wonderful! Click here for recipe.
Housin Glazed Shrimp Skewers with Cucumber Salad - I've made this recipe before (from Real Simple). It's so fast and delicious and great for a busy night (or after being at the gym and wanting something relatively healthy).
Result: Great and way too easy!
Grandma's Strawberry Cake - I'm finally planning to make and share my Grandmother's Strawberry Cake recipe on the blog! It's been one of my favorites since childhood and Keith made it for me on my birthday last year. I got lots of comments asking for the recipe, so I'm finally getting around to it! Just in time for Valentine's Day :)
Result: One of my favorites. Here is my post with the recipe!








3 responses. Leave a Comment!:
all of these look delicious!
They all look delicious!!
The crab and avocado salad will DEFINITELY be delicious. How could it not be?!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)