What a night! We had a fabulous New Year's Eve celebration. It was the perfect way to end a great year and kick start another! We spent the weekend with our wonderful friends in Little Rock; here are the pics!
Pre-party with Whitney, Jessica and Lauren
Silver and Gold!
I loved my hubby in purple!!
Such a cute pic of Lauren and Lee!
In the car headed to the party, and of course Jess rarely takes a normal picture!
Ready for party time!
The new Mrs Johnson and me!
Keith's BFF Clint!! I think that makes him my BFF, too :)
Mr Dustin is rockin' a winter beard!
Old college roomies: Brandon, Keith and Payton
Love this picture of Meredith and me! Sweet, sweet girl!
And then it was midnight!!!! This was right after my hubby and I smooched before singing Auld Lang Syne :) Hooray for 2011!
Again, Jessica and the 'gun'
Finally a pic with Joanna! The party was so packed it was hard to find people.






















4 responses. Leave a Comment!:
You looked beautiful! Happy new year!
Looks like y'all had a fun time! Hope 2011 is a wonderful year!
I've left you a Stylish Blogger Award. Check it out on my blog here - http://tinyurl.com/stylishaward
LOVE that pic too! And loved seeing you as always! Come back soon friend :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)