Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Meredith and Ryan's Wedding Weekend!

This weekend was the wedding celebration of my sorority sister and dear friend, Meredith Adams, and her wonderful fiance, Ryan Pettigrew. We made the trek to Fayetteville, Arkansas for a fun holiday weekend!

You may remember Meredith from lots of posts about my friends, but especially my engagement post and recent bachelorette post. We were all so excited to be back together as a gang to celebrate the big day!

IMG_1449

At the bridesmaid's bunch, the group of bridesmaids with the bride. From left: Jeni (and her cute pregnant belly!), Bekah, Stacia, Meredith, Shelby, Emily and down front: Kelsey, Collin and Kendall.

IMG_1453

Throwin' up the Deltas for old times sake :)

IMG_1460

Moving on to the casual, patriotic, very fun rehearsal dinner. Here's a shot of the beautiful Bekah, Stacia and Collin.

IMG_1461

Me with Jeni and Kelsey - I miss these girls ALL the time!

IMG_1462

Collin gets feisty, and steals a flower from the centerpiece.

IMG_1463

Collin's fiance, Zach, and Keith

IMG_1465

Keith and I love going to weddings! Reminds us of our own special weekend :)

IMG_1469

The bride pops over for a crazy pic!

IMG_1480

Hugs all around!

IMG_1486

Getting crazy with the decor

IMG_1497

Wedding day!! Meredith's mom helps her with the gorgeous dress!

IMG_1501

What a knock-out!!!

IMG_1503

Our traditional wedding pose. We have a pic like this from everyone's wedding! It's our prom pose! In this group, Collin is now the only one left and her wedding is in October.

IMG_1504

I must say, we were all lookin' pretty good with our styled hair and makeup. Especially Collin!

IMG_1506

The blonde bombshells of the group - Kelsey and Bekah

IMG_1512

I miss my Bekah Boo!!

IMG_1511

On our bouquets, Meredith gave each of us an old brooch that she picked out just for us.

IMG_1518

This was my pin, and I love it!! If you know me, you'll know why this is extra special. Thank you, Meredith!

IMG_1519

Having some fun as we wait for the wedding to start......which was SO sweet!

Ok, on to the reception. I had to put my camera down to walk down the aisle, of course....

IMG_1527

Snapping a pic with fellow Deltas, Cara of Live the Home Life and Murry. I miss these funny gals!

IMG_1531

Dancing with my funky soul sister

IMG_1536

Gotta dance with the hubs!

IMG_1538

Who knows....

IMG_1545

Delta love - I could totally cry right now thinking about how rarely I get to see these wonderful women!

IMG_1547

I miss my Jeni. I can't believe she is going to have a baby soon!! Ahh!

IMG_1558

We sang our traditional wedding Tridelt song, and finished it off with a song from rush that's just plain fun to sing :)

IMG_1562

Doing 'a little bit softer now....'

IMG_1566

A fitting send off for the 4th of July weekend!

IMG_1567

Congrats Meredith and Ryan!! We had SO much fun at the festivities and are so happy for you guys to start your married life! Best wishes, sweet friend.

4 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Tiff said...

Love your bridesmaid dress! Looks like y'all had a blast! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous bridesmaid dresses!! What a fun wedding with sisters :)

Kristen {a little ditty} said...

Looks like you had a great time! Those dresses are gorgeous! What a great style, you could totally wear that again :)

Jamie said...

Looks a beautiful wedding! Love the bridesmaid dresses and bouquets :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)