Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Fling Before the Ring

This weekend was a bachelorette celebration in honor of Jessica's upcoming wedding! If you can't already tell, I'm a professional wedding-and-bachelorette-party-attender. That's what happens when you have tons of wonderful friends getting married!

For some relaxing fun in the sun, our big gang headed to Hot Springs, Arkansas, for the festivities. We had such a great time! Here are the pics:

IMG_1575

Our lovely bunch having dinner at an Italian restaurant near the water. It was magnifico!

IMG_1577

Getting ready for some fun Hot Springs night life...with the bride-to-be in yellow.

IMG_1583

Jess, Whit and I get close.

IMG_1584

Lauren, Kristi, Brittany and Liz

IMG_1585 

Hilarious pic of the bride and her precious pregnant sister, Kandace. Jessica is notorious for doing something crazy right before you snap a picture.
IMG_1588

On Saturday, we hit the lake!! It was so great to get out and cruise. It was blazing hot, so thank goodness for rafts and water!
Oh, and I was the captain of the boat for the day.
Funny.

IMG_1589

Old CAC pals, Liz and Allison

IMG_1590

I miss sweet Elizabeth!

IMG_1593

Time to make dinner! This was the first charcoal experience for most of us. It turned out great, luckily! Thanks for handling this part, Lauren and Whit.

IMG_1595

Kristi, Jessica and Lauren.

IMG_1599

Lingerie shower time!!

IMG_1600

Jess got some gorgeous, sweet things. I can't reveal them on the blog, but this is a lovely robe-type number that made us all jealous.

IMG_1605

And we rounded out the weekend with an amazing breakfast at the historic Pancake Shop in downtown Hot Springs. It was soooooooo yummy. I had a banana pancake that was the best pancake I've ever had, hands down.

IMG_1607

Last pic of the group at breakfast - A fun time was had by all!

Congrats, Jessica! We CAN'T WAIT 'til October!!

1 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Jamie said...

Cute pictures! Glad y'all had a fun time :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)