This past weekend, we attended the wedding of a dear friend of mine from work, Ms Kate Metcalf, now Cooke. It was a wonderful, beautiful celebration!
The flowers were just lovely, and smelled so good. It made me long for spring!
Awesome room at the 33rd floor of the Clark Tower in Memphis - It made for a gorgeous view!
With some of my fave ladies at work: Anne and Kristen
Keith and Kristen's love, Mike
Keith with Eric and Amy from my office
Kristen and I finally caught up with the bride! Kate was a busy lady that night! So beautiful!
Eric and I. My cs2 travel buddy!
Can't leave without a photo with Keith!















2 responses. Leave a Comment!:
I LOOOOVE weddings! Congrats to your friend.
Looks like a beautiful wedding! I love the flowers!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)