Happy, happy Friday! Wherever you are, I hope you are having a great day and are looking forward to the weekend! I am in Deerfield Beach, Florida, for a business trip and will be flying back home this afternoon. It's been wonderful, and it doesn't hurt to have such a lovely backdrop for meetings!
On this particular Wine Friday, I wanted to share with you a great bottle that I've had several times, and enjoyed again this past weekend.
Seven Daughter's Red Winemakers Blend
Origin: California
Average price: $9
Notes from their website: Seven Daughters Red Winemaker’s Blend tempts the taste buds with Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Syrah, Carignane and Sangiovese. Be prepared to be seduced by the dark red fruit on the palate, complemented by alluring aromas of vanilla and lavender and a provocative peppery finish.
So good! And such a cute, fun bottle, too!









1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
I have seen that before and always wanted to try it but havent been daring enough. I might have to give it a spin this weekend!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)