Happy Friday, friends. I couldn't be happier that it's the weekend!
It's been a crazy week and the best way to end one of those is with a glass of vino!!
Here's a delish Malbec that I tried recently. I really enjoyed it. It would go with just about anything.
Crios Malbec
Year: 2008
Origin: Mendoza, Argentina
Origin: Mendoza, Argentina
Average price: $12
Notes from vine connections.com: This is a wine that you'll want to buy by the case because it can be consumed at almost any occasion, whether at a fancy dinner party, or just curled up on the couch in front of a movie. Fun and delicious-- what more can you ask for?!
If you spot this bottle in your local wine shop, I suggest you add it to your collection!
If you spot this bottle in your local wine shop, I suggest you add it to your collection!









0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)