Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Wine Friday: Blufeld Riesling

I'm so glad it's finally Friday! It's been a long week and seemed to drag for me, even though I've been really busy at work. I also have had a sinus/allergy/throat yuckiness all week. Boo.....

So, I'm pumped for the weekend! And the nice weather in store....

wine fridays

It's time for Wine Friday, folks! Here's a great white I had recently. Our friends, Ashley and Jaycob, brought this over to our Fat Tuesday dinner and I just loved it. Oh, and the bottle is so modern and cute, too!

bluefeld01b

Bluefeld Reisling
Year: 2009
Origin: Mosel, Germany
Average price: $8-9
Notes from prnewswire.com: Blufeld's flavor profile makes it a great partner for many foods, from salads to smoked or salty foods (ham, smoked trout, etc.) or for simple grilled white meats. The sweet-acid balance makes Blufeld a perfect partner for spicy cuisines that may challenge drier wines. This is a perfect choice for Chinese or Thai dishes.

Okay, let me hear from you guys - Are you liking Wine Friday? Have you tried anything I've posted? What if I turned it into a linky party where people posted on their own blogs about wine and I hosted a spot for people to link up to? Thoughts?

Have a great weekend, friends!

2 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Colleen Sullivan said...

I'm loving Wine Friday! I think it is so much fun to hear what wines other people enjoy. I always do my best to try and pick a good one, but you never really know. I would love to link up for Wine Friday if you do it.

kw said...

I would definitely link up if you make it a link party!! I enjoy any new suggestions...particularly with wine :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)