Happy Friday! The weekend is almost here! I can taste it...
Speaking of tasting, it's time for Wine Friday!
This week, I'm featuring a bottle of vino that I reach for often (not too often), but you know what I mean. It's a popular brand that you can find in most places. You've gotta have a handful of standbys that you know you can count on. This is one of mine!
Alamos Malbec
Year: 2009
Origin: Argentina
Average Price: $9-11
About the wine: This robust young red wine from Argentina offers excellent quality for the price. It offers juicy flavors of blackberry and blueberry, and a rounded, smooth texture. It's not enormously complex, but it has a friendly approachability that would make it perfect for an evening barbecue. -The Baltimore Sun
Oh, and a P.S. for you wine lovers out there. A sweet reader, Robbie, sent me an email about Undercover Boss on CBS. This Sunday, they'll be featuring Kendall Jackson wine company and vineyards. I've already set my DVR! Thanks, Robbie!









1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Love your new look Kendall! And this wine sounds great - I really like Malbecs but I've never tried this one. I can't wait to get home from work so I can pour myself a big glass of wine! Have a great weekend.
Alissa
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)