I don't know about you, but I'm excited about 2012! The clean slate, new beginnings and possibilities that a new year represents are welcomed thoughts in the Jones home. 2011 has been a good year and we've made so many wonderful memories, but it's also held a lot of stress. Plenty of work and school worries have been heavy on us, so we're optimistic for a more positive 2012.
We're not big on 'resolutions', but in short we are aiming for: less working late, less laptop and phone addiction, more quality time together, more gym time for Kendall :), more regular attendance at our church, less stress and good health. Keith is superstitious and says even years work in his favor as opposed to odd ones...we'll see!
Here's how we celebrated the New Year's Eve weekend holiday:
On Friday night, I went to our annual ornament exchange with my dear friends from my high school bible study. We counted and I think this was our 8th or 9th year. I love this tradition and I love these ladies!
For the big countdown night, we enjoyed dinner with friends in Little Rock and partied at Next Level Events. A great time, indeed! These are a combo of iPhone and pics from my camera...
Me with Cassie, Lauren and Hannah - such a fun dinner bunch!
Extra, extra, extra dirty Grey Goose martini.
What better couple to toast to the new year with than the Strothers!?
At the party, we saw lots of folks we knew, and I'm so thankful to have seen sweet Rachel! Rachel was really close to my brother, Kyle, and lost her own younger brother less than 2 weeks before Kyle's accident. She and I have a bond that will never go away! I love you, Rach!
Mr Jones plays with party paraphernalia...
Those glasses are honestly impossible to see out of!
Lauren and I got festive with our glow sticks! Too bad I played with it too much later and it leaked glowing chemicals on my shirt! Off to the dry cleaners we go....
Right after midnight!
Keith with one of his best buds, Caleb.
It was a fun party and a perfect way to ring in a new year. Being that we aren't 22 anymore, we dashed out of there just after midnight! You know you're getting older when most times the thought of your pajamas makes you more excited than the thought of one more drink....hah!

















5 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Haha I am 22 and I was waaay more excited for my PJs than another drink on new years eve! Is this bad news for my future :)
Your bangs are so cute! Cheers to 2012. :)
haha! yes, we were in bed right after midnight as well.. PARTY ANIMALS I tell ya.
looks like a great night!! I dashed home minutes after minute as well haha
Great pic of you and Rach!!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)