Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

The New Digs!

Folks, I've had a makeover.

What do you think? If you're reading this in feed reader, then click on over to see my new look!


keeping up with the joneses


I love the new blog design. I think it fits me/us so well! There are new features and ways to find things, so I hope you'll explore a bit. The navigation categories below the header make things simple, and I have a couple of new sections I plan to add more content to when I can. I also LOVE the recipe index page. Do you know this exists? It's a nice, neat organized list of all of my recipes. Check it out!

Screen shot 2012-01-26 at 9.46.54 PM

I have wanted to do a complete overhaul for a while, but never seemed to take the time to choose a designer and proceed. The old design was cute and created by a friend of mine. But, I feel like my blog has evolved with me and this re-design was just a next step in that process. I had a huge bookmark folder of blog design websites and free templates, and ultimately decided to go with a pre-made template that I could have customized to fit my needs. After much deliberation and comparing costs and services,  I went with Cappuccino Factory.  I stumbled upon one of her pre-made templates that was almost exactly what I was looking for. I emailed about a few customizations and away we went!  I had a wonderful experience working with Cappucino Factory and it all came together pretty quickly! I highly recommend her services.

Screen shot 2012-01-26 at 9.51.28 PM

Ok, now a challenge to you readers out there:
-Grab my button over on the right and add it to your blog, if you like.
-Even easier, become a "follower" over on the right. I know from my stats that I have so many more readers than are listed in my follower section. So, click follow so I can see your pretty face! Also, I have a giveaway for each time I reach a hundreth mark. I'm almost at 400, so just 9 more followers for another awesome giveaway!
-Subscribe via email, follow me on Pinterest, Twitter, Flickr and more - check out those links over on the right, too!

Screen shot 2012-01-26 at 9.48.58 
PM

Thanks to my sweet, sweet readers that leave me so many nice comments and send lovely emails. I treasure each of your messages!

XOXO - Kendall


11 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing!! So professional :)

cappuccino said...

Kendall, thank you so much! it was a pleasure working with you. :)

lisa ann said...

LOVE the new blog design! Great job, friend! xxoo

Ashley Voyles said...

The new blog looks GREAT! :)

According to Jax said...

Loving the new layout! :) It looks fantastic!

Shari said...

Love the new look! It looks amazing.

Jamie said...

Looks great girl! I love it!

Colleen Sullivan said...

Love the design and layout! I'm due for a new one too and I'll def be considering Cappuccino Factory!

Anonymous said...

your blog is sooo cute! I want a glass of wine now

your newest follower....

http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

Follow me back? XOXO

Tabitha said...

I love the new look!

pay per head said...

congrats I love it! like everything! jeje

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)