Here's a yummy dinner for you!
Pork Chops Marsala
Ingredients
6 Tbsp flour, divided
4 boneless pork chops
Cooking Spray
1/3 cup minced shallots (about 2)
2 tsp bottled minced garlic
1 (8 oz) package pre-sliced mushrooms
2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
1 cup low sodium chicken broth
1/4 cup Marsala wine
Salt & pepper
-Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place 1/4 cup flour in a shallow dish. Dredge pork in flour. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove pork from pan.
-Add shallots, garlic, and mushrooms to pan; sauté 3 minutes or until moisture evaporates. Add remaining 2 tablespoons flour and thyme to pan, and cook for 1 minute, stirring well. Combine chicken broth and Marsala, stirring until smooth. Gradually add broth mixture to pan, stirring constantly with a whisk; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
-Return pork to pan; cook 2 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
This is a Cooking Light recipe that we really enjoyed! We served it with mashed potatoes and it was scrumptious! Also, I halved it and it was perfect just for two :)









3 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Kendall ALL your recipes look delicious but as a working mom of two I was wondering if once a month you could do a post on your favorites of the month. I wish I had time to try them all but just don't. :)This would certainly help narrow it down for me
!
Oh my gosh, this looks amazing! Thank you for the recipe! Yuummm!
Kendall, if I lived with you, I'd be the size of a house. Keith must have the highest metabolism known to man.
Cara
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)