You can never have too many dip recipes in your cooking library. They're easy to make, easy to eat and always a crowd pleaser.
Here's another corn dip recipe, one that is now a rival for my favorite!
Spicy Chipotle Corn Dip (recipe from mixingbowl.com, user TKitchen)
Ingredients:
2 cans mexicorn, drained
1 can Rotel, drained
1 cup mayonnaise
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
4 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
4 oz. Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder (or 1 chipotle in adobo sauce, chopped. I left the seeds in for extra heat)
1 can Rotel, drained
1 cup mayonnaise
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
4 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
4 oz. Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder (or 1 chipotle in adobo sauce, chopped. I left the seeds in for extra heat)
Gather everything together..
Drain the corn and Rotel...
Chop the chiptole...
And combine everything in a bowl. I softened the cream cheese in the bowl first in the microwave, then added everything else.
Mix together and refrigerate for at least 4 hours
Serve with your favorite chips!
We really, really liked this recipe. It's got some great flavor from the chiptole pepper and pepperjack cheese, but I don't think this is a very spicy dish at all. It's safe for just about anybody!














1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
It's breakfast time and I am craving THAT so bad right now.. looks SO GOOD!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)