Mmm, artichokes! Here's a very easy recipe using only a few ingredients. It's ready in about 15 minutes! Technically, this is a dip, but I think it could just be a side dish. You don't have to eat it with chips!
Baked Artichokes with Cheese (fancy name, right? 10 points to someone that comes up with a better one!)
Recipe comes from my Aunt Kay
You'll need:
1 can marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
1 can artichoke hearts in water, quartered
1 can diced green chilies
6 Tbsp mayonnaise
Garlic Powder
Shredded cheddar cheese
Drain the artichoke hearts, and cut them up a little bit smaller.
Put in the bottom of a baking dish
Top with green chilies
Spread the mayo over
Shake over as much garlic powder as you like
Top with cheese. Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes until the cheese is all melted.
Serve with chips or just put on the side!
















0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)