Hello, Monday.
I'm doing a different sort of menu this week. I'm in DC for work, so I won't be going to the grocery store or planning any meals. Sometimes a break is nice, right?
In the meantime, pumpkin is on my brain. Though it's officially been fall for almost a month, it's just now starting to cool down and really feel like fall. So, I'm craving all of the comforts of autumn: recipes with apples, squash, pumpkin, and things like soups, stews, breads, mmmmmmm.
So, here are 4 pumpkin recipes that I've bookmarked from blogs lately and can't wait to try:
I'm doing a different sort of menu this week. I'm in DC for work, so I won't be going to the grocery store or planning any meals. Sometimes a break is nice, right?
In the meantime, pumpkin is on my brain. Though it's officially been fall for almost a month, it's just now starting to cool down and really feel like fall. So, I'm craving all of the comforts of autumn: recipes with apples, squash, pumpkin, and things like soups, stews, breads, mmmmmmm.
So, here are 4 pumpkin recipes that I've bookmarked from blogs lately and can't wait to try:
From top left, links to recipes below:
Cinnamon Toasted Pumpkin Pie Tarts --- from Picky Palate. I love that these are shaped like pumpkins, and they look so good!
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins --- from Annie's Eats. Pumpkin + cream cheese = heaven.
Luscious Layered Pumpkin Spice Cake --- from my friend Meredith. I will definitely be making it this season. Looks gorgeous!
Harvest Apple Soup --- How Sweet It Is posted this recently. Doesn't it look great!? I love the idea of serving the soup inside real pie pumpkins.








4 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Oh my goodness...those muffins and that cake look delicious!
i have made the Luscious Layered Pumpkin Spice Cake and it is SO delicious!! i have made it 3 or 4 times, and is a huge hit with everyone :) it is not very hard to make at all...but it looks very impressive!!
julie
http://asgoodasgould.blogspot.com
The pumpkin pie tarts look yumm!
Oh my goodness...that layered pumpkin spice cake looks divine! Fall's the BEST.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)