Last week, I made a delightful little dessert to take to a friend's house. It was ridiculously easy and sinfully delicious.
Raspberry Tiramisu from Southern Living
(I doubled the recipes for 6 large shot glasses)
Ingredients:
3 Tbsp seedless raspberry preserves, melted
1 Tbsp orange liquor, such as Grand Marnier
1 (3 oz) package cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup heavy cream
8 ladyfingers, halved crosswise
8 fresh raspberries
Simple, I tell ya.
Stir the melted raspberry preserves together with the Grand Marnier
Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with electric mixer until creamy.
Beat heavy cream with mixer until soft peaks form.
Fold into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into a plastic bag and cut a small part of the corner off.
Press half of one lady finger into the bottom of each glass.
Drizzle with the raspberry preserves.
And pipe the cream mixture on top. Continue until it's full and then garnish with raspberries and a mint leaf.
Cover and chill 2 hours.
These were AMAZING for being so simple. Trust me on this, the Grand Marnier is the reason it's soooooo good. Don't skip it!

















2 responses. Leave a Comment!:
These look beautiful! I love desserts that are simple and present well! Did you use glass glasses or are those plastic?
Thanks, Colleen! Those are glass shot glasses. They are a set from Pier 1. I think they still sell them!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)