On of my favorite things to do is cook a meal, especially on a weekend when I don't have anything particular going on. I can enjoy the process from start to finish, set my table up with some of my most-loved wedding gifts, and savor the moment when my hubby says, "this is delicious, baby." Music to my ears.
Tonight I made Keith's favorite meal, Spaghetti. He loves the way I make it (it's that pinch of brown sugar added to the sauce that makes it so delicious).
The tomato on the fork is a shout-out to my friend, Kelsey, who's family owns a fab Italian restaurant in Fayetteville, AR, called Noodles. Keith misses it so much; I threw the 'mater on the fork to make him smile....
...and it worked....he gladly smiled for the camera phone.
I enjoyed a glass of white wine, too.
But, then, the best part of this study break......
After dinner, I began to clean up the kitchen. Then, Keith came around the corner wearing none other than the SLUMBER SACK! It makes a comeback, my friends!!!!!
I laughed so hard I think I literally tee-teed in my pants a little bit.
This was absolutely one of the funniest things I've ever seen Keith do. I laughed for a very, very long time! He admitted how comfy it was and wondered why I didn't sport the outfit more often.
Because he knew I would TOTALLY blog about this, he posed for me on the couch... said he was imitating the lady in the commercials for the Snuggie.
There are few words to describe the amount of hilarity and laughter this provided. I'm still chuckling, hours later.







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Can the one in the middle be y'alls Christmas card this year? Please
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)