Since August, we have been using a makeshift table that my sweet Grandma let us barrow. So, I was SO EXCITED when the new furniture was finally delivered to us yesterday!
.jpg)
We needed some help bringing it inside and setting it up...
.jpg)
I love the little details.
Now I want to round up some lovely things to go on the shelves. It's pretty empty! I'm headed to Mom and Dad's this weekend, so I plan to shop around their house a bit :)

Next on the furniture list is a chair for that corner and a mirror for the wall...But, must take one thing at a time!!







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)