From left: Lindsay Larson, Whitney Grounds, Lauren Quick, Joanna Lynch, Jessica Buckler, and then me!
The girls got into town Saturday night just in time to change clothes and huff down some appetizers. We quickly headed to the show, loved it, then went to the Majestic Grille downtown for a late dinner. Delicious! After a little more time out in Memphis, we headed home to get in our PJs. Keith left for the night, so we had the house to ourselves. For Sunday brunch, we headed to my personal favorite spot, The Beauty Shop!
Jessica was brave and ordered a Southern specialty, fried chicken and waffle. It was interesting, but looked great!
Thanks for coming, friends! I loved having you all.







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)