
This is "Evil Domestic Kendall."
She's a character from the new movie, Coraline (that I want to see SO bad!). I believe she is the "mother" in the film. Sounds about right, since the girls I work with are often intrigued by my domesticality.

Michelle photoshopped my face onto the cartoon, and I must say, it is scary!
After all, being in the kitchen is when I feel the most evil.....muahhhhahaaha. Just kidding!







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Ha!!! I watched her work on this for a bit before I left last night - you ARE evilly domestic!!! Girls like you are why girls like me are still SINGLE!!! :) Muaahahahhaahhaha!!!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)