Standing in as our model bride is one of my coworkers, Claire. If you knew me in 10th grade, then this dress may look familiar. I wore this to a high school banquet. Luckily, I happened to keep it and it sure came in handy for this shoot! Who knew it had another purpose? Claire looked great in it!
Don't ask why! It's all for the magic!
Again, it won't make sense now, but it sure will when it's all together :)







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Wow, I didn't realize how amazing I look with spikey hair! haha! I just did my post about the whole thing and uploaded the pics. Thanks for taking them for me. Can't wait for the end product!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)