Over the weekend, Keith and I headed to Little Rock to help out with a party my mom and aunt were hosting. My cousin Heather is getting married soon, so we had a great Fiesta couple's shower! I gave Jantastic the idea for the theme after I saw these adorable invitations from Polka Dot Design (one of my FAVE websites):
My cousin loves Mexican food and she and Corey are going to Mexico for their honeymoon, so it was a perfect idea!
Here's mom's dining room all decked out for a fiesta:
Yum!
Don't worry, I WILL share many recipes over the next few days!!
These were scrumptious and addictive
Best pork tenderloin ever! With peach mango salsa.
Roasted corn and black beans. Sooooo good.
A fiesta cheesecake. This is really just beautiful!
All the fixin's for tacos.
This time I trimmed some in a mixture of yellow and orange sugars. Those were my favorite!
Fun fiesta plates!
The bride-to-be! My gorgeous cousin Heather! She's cute as a button!

They received lots of great gifts! Corey was a good sport and got excited about the presents, too :)

I wonder if she loves baking as much as me???

They received lots of great gifts! Corey was a good sport and got excited about the presents, too :)

I wonder if she loves baking as much as me???
The ladies on the Hinkle side of the family! I think dark hair runs in the fam?
From left: my mom, cousins Ashley, Heather, Whitney, Aunt Kay, and me!
From left: my mom, cousins Ashley, Heather, Whitney, Aunt Kay, and me!
Mom and Aunt Kay. Don't they look mischievous?

With their baby brother, the Father of the Bride!
Then...we got snap happy....

With their baby brother, the Father of the Bride!
Then...we got snap happy....
Hi!
Umm hello!
Dad sneakin' a bite of that pork!
My wonderful, hilarious Uncle Ronnie. LOVE LOVE LOVE him!
Heather's adorable mom, Penny. Isn't she a doll?
I think all Pennys must be cute and sweet.
After the party, I witnessed my husband drinking coffee. It was weird. We're not coffee people...
I think all Pennys must be cute and sweet.
After the party, I witnessed my husband drinking coffee. It was weird. We're not coffee people...
...yet.
He likey!
The two most handsome men in my life!
All in all, it was a wonderful party and the bride and groom were showered with lots of lovely things. Looking forward to the wedding in March!
All in all, it was a wonderful party and the bride and groom were showered with lots of lovely things. Looking forward to the wedding in March!































3 responses. Leave a Comment!:
What a fun shower with lots of yummy food!
WOW everything looked gorgeous! GREAT job!!
um it turned out so cute and the food is makin' me huuungry!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)