I am currently packing for Chicago! I leave tomorrow afternoon and will be meeting my Mom in the big city. I've never been and I'm SO excited!
We're only there for the weekend, but plan to do and see a lot!
Tomorrow night, we're going to take in a show at Second City. This is where many famous comedians and actors got their start. This should be so fun!!
We're staying right on the Magnificent Mile, in the middle of all the action.
We have a list of things we'd like to see, like Millenium Park (below), but mostly we're going to relax and take in the scenery, shops, and great food!
Ok, ok, now for the REAL reason for the trip:
Be still my heart.
We're seeing Michael Buble on Saturday!
{squealing with delight}
{squealing with delight}

Yep, it will be my THIRD time to see him in concert. I heart him. Him and his smooth sounds and witty ways. I just like his overall style. So classy. Oh, and that voice. Mmmm.
Can't wait to be serenaded by that cutie.
PS - Keith is totally aware and cool with my Michael Buble affection. He likes Carrie Underwood. I call that even.
PSS- This trip was originally supposed to be with my BF Jeni that lives nearby in Indiana. Due to some scheduling mishaps, my Mom is my new travel companion. I'm really excited for a mom/daughter trip and I know it's gonna be AWESOME! But, I will be missing Jeni and thinking of her lots!! She loves the Buble too, but I doubt as much as me! :) Love ya, Jen.














1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
While you're there, just run it by Bubs that he is more than welcome to come sing to our first dance rather than just listening to the recorded track...I'm sure his schedule is pretty clear for the summer :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)