Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
- Idol watch party on Tuesday- we're grilling out burgers with our D1 couple friends!
- The Love Dare bible study on Wednesday. Must read to dare 10. We're very behind!
- Coming home every single day and seeing my Keith (this will always be on my list :)
- Our 1st Anniversary- June 21st!! We're beach bound...
- Memorial Day weekend- having Monday off
- Being in N. Little Rock for the next 2 weekends. There's a little baby I'm missing...oh, and the rest of my family is on the to-see list, of course!!
- Hosting a bridal shower for Jeni at the end of May- and a bachelorette party in July. I love girly parties!

- Making our flower beds beautiful- we're waiting for good weather and a free weekend to enlist my dad's help.
- Brunch with my in-laws, brother-in-law, Ryan, and his cute girlfriend, Shelby. They are both 16 and remind me of myself at their age
- Went "Krogering"
- Baked 3 loaves of Banana Nut Bread, Yum!
- Wrapped 3 birthday presents
- Snuggled with my hubby while we watched Last Chance Harvey, it was cute (the movie, that is)
- Visited the Sisco's to deliver a housewarming basket (yes, I'm extremely domestic)
- Watched the Desperate Housewives finale and nearly had a heart attack at the end when I thought the little boy was going to die
- Read 2 sections of The Love Dare to Keith before going to sleep. I'm loving that book.
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
- See my sister
- Have a little extra patience
- Read 5 books at once
- Pray more frequently
- See my friends that live in other cities more often
- Love working out (cuz I SO don't)
- Travel all the time
- Laugh with my brother (that, too, will always be on my list)
Eight Shows I Watch:
- Desperate Housewives
- Brothers & Sisters
- The Bachelor/Bachelorette
- Dancing with the Stars
- American Idol (GO KRIS! have I said that enough?)
- Grey's Anatomy
- Jon & Kate plus 8
- So You Think You Can Dance
Eight Friends I Tag:







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Thanks again for the gift!! You are too sweet. =)
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)