
He got a jumbo sized card full of cute & funny notes saying "Thanks!"
Keith can better explain to you what his specific duties are, but he's basically the go-to guy for teachers, students, problems, schedule adjustments, everything! And, from what I can tell, he gets a LOT of phone calls... and I try to be very patient with those :) Supposedly, he also does a lot of class re-arranging so that they can get our earlier or have Friday's off, etc. SO, most of the notes on his card say "thanks for canceling class...." Not sure if that's a good thing in the long run or not!? Either way, he loves his class and I guess they love him, too.
Way to go, Dr. Jones! And THANKS SO MUCH to his classmates; you are way too generous. Good luck on your finals D1 students!







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)