This week's song is below, called "Finally Home". It's by MercyMe and it's the song I am always hoping KLove will play when I'm in the car. Do you ever get like that with a song? You could just hear it over and over and over again!
I think this one is just so sweet and full of hope! I love the line "and the sweetest sound these ears have yet to hear... the voices of the angels..."
Finally Home - MercyMe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
I was wandering around your blog this morning and found this post. What a beautiful song! it has now been added to my iTunes wishlist. Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)