I can't wait to see how pretty they are when they bloom. I'll post a picture later in the week when they are at their prime.
THANKS AGAIN, JENI! You are just wonderful!
As I am writing this post I'm thinking this is an appropriate time for "Friend of the Week" so I can tell you all about Jeni. Look for that post to come later in the week. We have so many pictures together, I'm gonna have to take my time tracking down the best ones :)







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)