Somehow, I only managed to get 2 pictures on my camera, but other people took lots, so I'll add some when I get my hands on more.
.jpg)
This year, the theme for the Addy's was "AdFederin Awardium", a slant on pharmaceuticals that "enhance your creativity". To get everyone excited there were signs posted outside local agencys that said things like "Enlarge your creative for low $$$, call 1-800, etc". So, they carried out the drug theme well and it was pretty entertaining. This is a picture of the cover of the Winner's Book.
Afterwards, we went down to Midtown to celebrate/lick our wounds. This is me with another account coordinator, Ms. Claire Skipper.







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)