Ok, I've told you before how much I love the silly, silly show called The Bachelor. It's a guilty pleasure of mine. No, I don't believe that it's a good way to find true love, but it sure entertains me to watch 'em try!
So, last night was the finale. It was ridiculous. That bachelor, Jason, is a total slime ball. Serious problems! Absolutely crazy. He clearly has unrealistic expectations for a relationship and thinks it's all supposed to be champagne & roses!
Either way, I had a great time watching it last night with my two work friends, Anne and Lisa. After work, we went to Pei Wei for dinner and came back to the office to watch on the big screen in the conference room. We had "finale celebratory ice cream cake" and all! I taught Lisa how to poof her hair (she's from Michigan and found this concept very foreign). It was a hoot. And needless to say, we are all so outraged with Jason! Oh well, we'll see what happens tonight on "Part 2."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
And I now proudly rock the poof!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)