.jpg)
I so much prefer it when he and I can hang out at home. I'm just bored right now, honestly.
Tonight, while I waited for our lasagna to bake, I went to the back bedroom where he was studying. I just sat on the bed and quietly watched him study. I eventually fell asleep, but I just wanted to feel like we were spending time together! Is that lame-o?
This bad test will be over on Monday, then he'll have a few weeks to slow down, and a spring break, too! He will have earned every bit of the time off....
I can't wait for him to return from the study hole.







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)