Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Be Mine.

I love Valentine's Day. I've loved it my whole life. Single or taken. I think it's just a wonderful holiday. It's probably helps that I love the colors red and pink so much, too.

Anyway, Keith brought flowers to me at work today and left them on my desk. I was in a meeting so it was a pleasant surprise when I returned! How sweet...and, they smell divine. And I simply love red roses. As cliche as they may be, they are just so beautiful! I'd never get tired of roses.


Thank you so much, Keith! And, Happy pre-Valentine's day to everyone :)

1 responses. Leave a Comment!:

Meredith Pettigrew said...

Pretty flowers! Look at mine :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)