
They're kinda cute. Keith doesn't like the color, but they're not so bad. I'd think a guy would prefer this darker color versus some of the pastel looking scrubs out there.
I like that their names on are on 'em. If I run into a group of them at lunch somewhere, I don't feel so bad if I can't remember a classmate's name :)
Anyway, since he wears them everyday, I think they're multiplying. I feel like I can never be caught up on keeping them clean. At any given time, I find them in chairs, corners of our bedroom, in the hamper, and folded clean ones in the closet.



But, I can't get too frustrated with his clothing organization habits. After all, he's working hard. Studying so much right now! During crunch time, I don't even attempt to keep that back room straight.

I guess this is what he's learning about:

I'm not jealous of that! Good luck on your upcoming test, Keith. And in the meantime, you can leave your scrubs wherever you want :)







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Did you come and take pictures of our guest room?? ha! Gotta love living with a student! =)
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)