We had a wonderful, magical, blessed Christmas! It was all around a fantastic weekend, spent with those we love, enjoying great food, and counting our many blessings.
Here are the pics!
Getting ready to head out to the traditional Christmas Eve dinner out!
For the third year in a row, my mom & dad have come to our house for Christmas :)
Keith's sis & bro out at the restaurant
We love being spoiled at a nice restaurant!
The whole gang!
Back at our house, the 'kids' pose together :)
I made chocolate martinis for everyone and they were thoroughly enjoyed!
A Jones family Christmas tradition is to open one present on Christmas Eve - matching pajamas! The girls get a matching set and the boys get a set.
The boys got a very cute set from Polo, but embellished it with the buttons and Santa belt that was on their wrapped box! AND my Dad came out dressed as Cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation, and kept everyone in stitches :)
The ladies love the jammies from Victoria's Secret!
Group picture using the tripod!
...And then it was Christmas morning.....
And we had ourselves a breakfast feast!
We had tons of pretty wrapped presents under the tree!
Ryan got things started with the first gift
Mom with a grater set!
Penny with her spa gift card
I LOVE Christmas morning!
Meagan and her Sephora brush set
Dad loves to open gifts!!
I got lots of goodies, but I really liked this cake decorating caddy! I can use it to store all of my baking accessories :)
For Keith, I gave him all golf gifts, starting with this ornament.
He also got some golf balls, a new putter and this cool organizer for the garage!
But, my gift from Keith was the greatest. He blew me away!! There's a little back story here: When we were in college, Keith gave me a pair of small, beautiful diamond earrings one Christmas. He had a mini scavenger hunt with clues that led to the earrings. I loved them! I wore them constantly and slept in them most of the time. BUT, when I was in Liverpool for work this year, they were stolen :( I was pretty upset. Since September, I've been missing my earrings SO much! So, of course, it was on my list to Santa...
Well, this year, my sweet hubs did another special scavenger hunt around the house that led to the most beautiful (and bigger) earrings!! I was in tears by the time I opened them! He was also sweet enough to get me a pair of fakes to wear when I travel, just in case :)
I wish this pic wasn't so blurry, but it sums up exactly how I felt about this Christmas - JOYFUL!
Diamond earrings and gifts are great, but those aren't the things that make Christmas special. It's all about family, togetherness, and thanking God for the best gift of all - the birth of Jesus Christ!







10 responses. Leave a Comment!:
I just LOVE all your Christmas pictures :)
That's so sweet of your hubby to surprise you with new diamond earrings!
What a wonderful Christmas with family and loved ones. Your breakfast buffet looked delicious...
LOVE the romantic scavenger hunt for your well-deserved diamond earrings!
Thank you for sharing and Happy New Year!
It looks like you had an amazing Christmas!! I love all of the pics!!
Blurry or not it's a great pic!! Glad you had a great holiday :) xoxo
i love how he surprised you! glad ya'll had such a great Christmas!
I love the pictures. We do the jammies tradition too! Its my favorite :)
Your house is gorgeous!!
What a sweet hubby!
Looks like a beautiful Christmas! Your husband is so thoughtful! Looking forward to seeing your cake creations you make with your new kit!
Wow. Looks like an amazing time with your family. Love the last pic. You are quite the home entertainer--I bet your husband's parents high-five him on the regular for marrying you!
Looks like a wonderful Christmas!! And how sweet of him to get you new earrings!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)