I don't know what the weather is like in your neck of the woods, but here in Memphis things are getting COLD! Which totally puts me in the mood for warm, comfort foods :)
Here's what's on the menu for the week:
Thai-Coconut Curry Chicken Soup - Mmm. I made this last night and it was fantastic! I'll be posting the Cooking Light recipe tomorrow.
Result: Click here for the recipe!
Beef and Cheese Foldover - You may have seen this one on my blog before! It's making a comeback this week :) Click here for the recipe.
Creamy Jambalaya Pasta - Recipe from PlainChicken.com, this sound so good! I bookmarked it a few months ago, and this week I'm finally getting around to it. Can't wait!
Result: Outstanding!! This is a new pasta favorite. It was easy, different, and delicious. Here's a picture of our version:
Jalapeno Corn Casserole - Keith and I are going to a potluck dinner with some of his extended family, and I'm bringing a side dish. I am making a recipe from an old Paula Deen magazine, and can't find it anywhere online. I am sure it'll be good since it's Paula and it's loaded with things like cream cheese. Yikes! I'll be blogging about this if it's worthy!
Verdict: It was good, but not anything extraordinary. We made it in a hurry to take to a family dinner, so didn't get any pictures snapped, but it was good! I may make modifications to it and share on the blog.
Also, before I go, wanted to let you know that I've updated last week's menu with the results of the things we tried. Click here to check it out if you were interested in the ham & brie panini or mini chicken pot pies!
Here's what's on the menu for the week:
Thai-Coconut Curry Chicken Soup - Mmm. I made this last night and it was fantastic! I'll be posting the Cooking Light recipe tomorrow.
Result: Click here for the recipe!
Beef and Cheese Foldover - You may have seen this one on my blog before! It's making a comeback this week :) Click here for the recipe.
Creamy Jambalaya Pasta - Recipe from PlainChicken.com, this sound so good! I bookmarked it a few months ago, and this week I'm finally getting around to it. Can't wait!
Result: Outstanding!! This is a new pasta favorite. It was easy, different, and delicious. Here's a picture of our version:
Jalapeno Corn Casserole - Keith and I are going to a potluck dinner with some of his extended family, and I'm bringing a side dish. I am making a recipe from an old Paula Deen magazine, and can't find it anywhere online. I am sure it'll be good since it's Paula and it's loaded with things like cream cheese. Yikes! I'll be blogging about this if it's worthy!
Also, before I go, wanted to let you know that I've updated last week's menu with the results of the things we tried. Click here to check it out if you were interested in the ham & brie panini or mini chicken pot pies!







4 responses. Leave a Comment!:
It's cold down here in Georgia too! Brrr! That jambalaya pasta sounds delish!
Yum I made the Beef & Cheese foldover a week or two ago it was a hit! Delicious!
Loved the beef & cheese foldover. I simplified it and used pillsbury dough, just as great! Happy Monday!
so glad you liked the Jambalaya Pasta! We love it!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)