Would you like a little holiday tour of our home?
You see, I've got it all decorated. It's sparkly and glowing and cozy.
If I could have you all over for a blog reader party, I so would. But, the logistics of that could be tricky....hmmmm.
So, it's a good excuse to take some pictures and share virtually! :)
PS - I'm participating in The Nester's Christmas tour of homes! It's super fun. Click here to check out other blogger's pretty holiday decor! I'm entry #504! Wowza....

PS - I'm participating in The Nester's Christmas tour of homes! It's super fun. Click here to check out other blogger's pretty holiday decor! I'm entry #504! Wowza....

Welcome! This is the entry way once you walk in the front door.
I'm a sucker for sparkly, so my beaded trees and glitter candles are some of my favorites!
I'm a sucker for sparkly, so my beaded trees and glitter candles are some of my favorites!
My mother-in-law gave me this cute little sparkly sign. I love it!
On your left is the dining room, and I went with a rustic theme this year. Our China cabinet already houses my Spode Woodlands, so it seemed like a natural fit. I'm really pleased with the way it turned out!!
I already had everything but the burlap trees from Michael's...
...and I got a few of these adorable deer ornaments from Target for place setting decorations. Isn't it cute!?
A little bowl of winter goodness. It smells great!
I got this banner from Target, too, for like $3!! What a steal!! I cut it in half to separate Merry and Christmas to better fit the space. I had to add more of my own creme ribbon to hang it, but it was a very inexpensive addition!
View of the room with Keith's woodland tree in the corner :)
It's loaded with lots of animals and rustic outdoorsy things. I also added burlap strips to the tree, too.
Decor on top of the China hutch. Apothecary jars filled with feaux snow!
Now, on to the living room...
I just love the way the house looks during the holidays!!
Not much has changed in this area since last year. In fact, I pulled up my pictures and duplicated just about everything!! Lazy? Maybe. But, why reinvent the wheel every year?! I love the location I've got all my decor in now, so keeping costs down and repeating is right up my alley!!
Oh, Christmas tree. How I love thee!! Last year, I did a post about my special ornaments. Check it out here and read the stories :)
My only addition to the tree this year are the wire-y picks on top from Pier 1. I love how whimsical they are!
I love that our clock/mirror behind the tree reflects the lights back!
On the coffee table is a new accessory. I got this about a month ago at TJ Maxx. I think it's like an old-fashioned carrier for bottles, etc. I have put a variety of unscented candle heights in some of the slots and I just LOVE IT! I only light it when company is over, but it just feels so Pottery Barn. This would also be fun with mason jars full of drinks in it at a party!
Nothing new on the mantle, and I'm glad. I love the way this looks!
The stockings are new! I got them last year after Christmas, I think.
Next to the couch, I added some beaded fruit ornaments in a bowl, and some more candles.
The entertainment center is the same as last year, too. And, it's still one of my favorite things.
I adore our nativity scene!
I've also got a few little small things around the house. This little reindeer just makes me happy!!
Another view of the main part of the house
On the kitchen table, I've added some festive shiny sprigs to my favorite Pier 1 ruffled-edge bowl.
And it's on a new runner from Target. Gosh, I love that place. It's impossible to walk in and out of there with only the items on your list!! :)
I've added a little festive holiday cheer behind the sink area in the kitchen...
...and some cuteness in the corner of the counter.
Oh, and the calories from Christmas DO count. Unfortunately! :)
Lastly, the blue & brown guest bath got a little holiday touch, too.
A trifle bowl full of ornaments. It's amazing how that small thing makes a space feel festive!
Lastly, we have some decor outside, too. You know I love my yard signs! I usually get asked where I get these, and unfortunately I can't point you to a website! Each year I go to a gift and jewelry show in Memphis and there's always this vendor that has these yard signs and an artist is on hand to personalize. I bet if you shopped around your local gift shops you'd find similar signs and you could easily paint pen your own name on it.
And lastly, some twinkle outside :)
So, that's it! I hope you have enjoyed your visit!







22 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Hey Kendall! Thank you for the tour of your home! It is absolutely fabulous. I was so excited to see we have the same plaid banner from Target. I literally did a double take when I saw yours! Sometime this week I'll have to to do a blog post about our holiday decor and show you where I've hung ours!
Merry Christmas!
I love everything!! It's all so gorgeous. It's so cozy too :) If only we could get that blog party together, haha!
Thank you for inspiring me to finish decorating my house. It really makes a difference during the short holiday season to walk into a beautiful, cozy and happy place- like your home! Thank you for sharing!
Your lovely CHristmas decor makes me want to spend Christmas at your house:)
Your decorations are great! Your house looks so festive and put together, I really love the candle holder. I will have to hunt one of those down!
I loved this tour of your house! Thank you for sharing. Your Christmas decorations are beautiful and you are very talented. If you ever feel like a trip to Canada, I'd love your expertise with my house
You've just inspired me to decorate my house!
So pretty and festive!
Ahhh, your house looks fabulous!!!
New follower here. Your house is absolutely stunning. YOu did a magnificent job. I ADORE your nativity scene.
We have the same shower curtain in our guest bath :)
Merry Christmas!
I absolutely love your home! Your Christmas decor is gorgeous! I'm going on a hunt for the tray you used as a candle holder!
your decorations look fabulous, pretty lady! I think we have a lot of the same taste :)
Kendall - what a lovely home you have!!! I am addicted to your blog - you do such a wonderful job. Thank you for taking all the time and effort you put into making it so fun to read and easy to follow your recipes. Merry Christmas!
You are SO talented, girl! I just can't pick my favorite thing since it's all so pretty! Can you come decorate my house for Christmas and year round? :)
Everything looks amazing! I Love the outside of your home! :)
Your home is beautiful Kendall! I love seeing your pics and being inspired to jazz up my place a bit more! Unfortunately, I don't have as much room to decorate as you do!
Beautiful Kendall! I just love your new box thing form TJ Maxx - that is so cool! The candles look perfect in it.
Thanks for the home tour! When I have a house instead of a dorm room to decorate I will be taking pointers from you!
So so beautiful, cozy and Christmasy!! Love everything! I'm glad you made the mention about the signs because I have wondered about them as well! I will have to look online or maybe etsy, do you know if that vendor has an etsy site? Beautiful as always lady hope you are having a great weekend!
Love your home - so comfy and warm and inviting. Merry Christmas!
LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your decorations! I think my favorite is your coffee table accessory! How unique!
What a neat Santa picture above your fireplace! I really like your apothecary jars and the tartan merry christmas banner in the dining room. Are those oil and vinegar bottles in your kitchen? Very cute. I came over from the Nester's. Kelly
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)