Happy Monday!
Here's what I'm making this week:
From top left:
Grilled Chicken Salad with Parmesan Breadcrumbs - Recipe from Food Network Magazine. I recently tore this out of my favorite mag and it sounds delish! This should be quick and easy for dinner tonight.
Update: This was good, but not amazing. Doubt I make it again.
Spicy Chipotle Corn Dip & Hot Artichoke Dip - I'm making 2 appetizers for a Mexican potluck/game night dinner we're going to on Tuesday. I couldn't find these recipes online (or accurate pictures), so I'm planning to post both of them! Woohoo- 2 appetizer recipes coming to you this week!
Update: YUM! Posted the recipes here and here.
Wasabi Panko-Crusted Pork with Gingered Soy Sauce - This Cooking Light recipe caught my eye a long time ago and I've never buckled down and made it! This week, it's time. The recipe online has received tons of great reviews, so I can't wait to try it! We'll probably have some veggies and rice on the side, too.
Crumbly Apple Pie - This weekend, I'm planning on making a delicious, classic apple pie with a crumbly topping. I realized I've been slacking on pies on this blog, and they're one of my favorite things! So, this should do the trick. Recipe coming to ya soon!







2 responses. Leave a Comment!:
I'm always so jealous of your yummy menus! That apple pie sounds delicious!
Great menu items! The apple pie sounds delicious! I make one every once in a while with a crumb crust also and I drizzle a little Smucker's caramel topping on right after it comes out of the oven.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)