I'm Liverpool bound this evening...
{flickr credit - Frans Schmit}
{flickr credit - oneterry}
...Home of the Beatles!
I am taking my camera on this work trip, and hope to get in a few pictures in our spare time.
For close friends and family, I am turning off my cell phone (cuz it's crazy expensive), so please email me to get in touch.
Have a great week everyone!







5 responses. Leave a Comment!:
How fun! Have a wonderful time :)
have a safe trip!!
cant wait to see pictures! catch-up date when you get back!
Have such a blast!! I'm SO jealous of your European vaca!! LOVEEEE the UK!
How fun!! I would totally do a Beatles tour if I was going :) Have a wonderful time!! :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)