Here's a recipe from Southern Living's March magazine. It's a delicious, easy side dish. It's my new favorite way to eat those delightful small red potatoes!
Spring Potato Toss
click here for printer-friendly version
Ingredients
- Small red potatoes, quartered and cooked
- Fresh (or frozen) sweet peas, cooked
- Refrigerated pesto
- Lemon juice
- Cooked and crumbled bacon







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Made this tonight at the bf's parents house tonight for our Fathers day dinner..paired with steak and a wedge salad! Perfect! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)