Hello! Welcome to Keeping Up with the Joneses. Thanks for stopping by! We're a young couple living in the East Arkansas/Memphis area otherwise known as The Delta, with a love for family, friends, faith and food.

We believe that some of the best memories are created at home around the dinner table, and when entertaining those you love. This little blog is where I share recipes, wine, our home and our life. Enjoy! -Kendall

What You'll Find:

I love to try new recipes. In fact, I rarely make the same thing twice. I'm a bona-fide cookbook collector, Pinterest addict and magazine aficionado. On the blog, you'll see what I've got cooking.

I love wine, y'all, so from time to time I feature bottles I've loved. Crafts and decorating our little house are passions of mine, so you may see some of that. Thanks for stopping by!

2 Year Anniversary

2 years ago on this 21st of June...


kkretouched0119

I married the man of my dreams...

kkretouched0021

in a beautiful dress...

kkretouched0016


with beautiful details.

kkretouched0134

I was so ready.

kkretouched0007

My bouquet was lovely...

kkretouched0001

and so were the bridesmaids'.

kkretouched0047

The girls were gorgeous...

kkretouched0049

my mom and sister looked so pretty.

kkretouched0086

Keith didn't look too bad himself...

kkretouched0110

neither did his best men.

kkretouched0112

I sent Keith his groom's gift, a journal of our engagement...

kkretouched0111

and he sent me a love letter and charm bracelet.

Kendall's Bridal Photos- Mark Fonville 052

All of our friends and family gathered in a beautiful church...

kkretouched0120

and the moment I'd waited for since I was a little girl finally came!

kkretouched0154

There were vows, there were tears...

kkretouched0161

and there were prayers.

kkretouched0269

We were the happiest bride and groom to finally be married after 5 years of dating!

Kendall's Bridal Photos- Mark Fonville 249

The reception was a vision...

Kendall's Bridal Photos- Mark Fonville 255

of a dream come true!

kkretouched0303

All the little details that we had planned were in perfect place...

Kendall's Bridal Photos- Mark Fonville 259

like the cake! Oh, that delicious cake...

Kendall's Bridal Photos- Mark Fonville 004

and my favorite groom's cake in the world.

kkretouched0248

There were bellinis for our guests...

kkretouched0250

and homemade goodies made by ladies in the family.

kkretouched0279

We danced...

kkretouched0292

we toasted.

kkretouched0304

They sang...

kkretouched0310

I tossed.

kkretouched0323

We kissed.

kkretouched0326

We were ushered away by love and hugs...

kkretouched0302

and drove away into a wonderful life together!



Two years later, he still makes me a happier wife than I could have imagined. We are so blessed, and so in love. Thank you, Keith, for being my best friend, soul mate and fabulous husband. I adore you more than you know.


Happy Anniversary!


PS- He has plans for us tonight and they're a surprise! I've got a bag packed and no clue where we're going. I'm already looking forward to sharing the details tomorrow night :)

PSS - Our wedding video is at the very bottom of my blog page (and on my Facebook page). It's 11 minutes long and shows bits and pieces of the whole night!

2 responses. Leave a Comment!:

B said...

Happy 2 year anniversary! :) I don't see the wedding video... Could it be somewhere else?

Jamie said...

Y'alls wedding was absolutely beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!

I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)