But, in the meantime, I'm just playing around. And offering my services to friends in need of a cute (free) pic for their Christmas card! Because I love our friends, the Siscos, so darn much, I met up with them today on Mud Island to take some pics around their house and down by the river. Here are a few of my favorites!
That's their dog Reecie. She was mostly misbehavin' for all the pictures. Hard to get dogs to pose!
This couple sure is a good blonde counterpart to us Joneses!
It was actually VERY cold down here by the water. I had a coat on but these poor kiddos didn't! They were great sports and we worked quickly!
A serious/funny pose. I love that Reecie is staring off at the river, too!!
This is one flirty couple...easy to take pictures of!
I think this is a framer!
This is my very favorite picture of them!!
Cute, cute Siscos. Noses are starting to turn a little red, too :)
I think we managed to get at least 2 worthy of a Christmas card, don'tcha think??
We tried to make it a quick session so Trav could return to studying!
Speaking of holiday cards, mine are going into the mail tomorrow! I didn't print as many as I did last year, so I'll be sure to post the image of it later this week for those that won't get one... sorry guys, budgetary restrictions apply to me!
Have a great Monday, everyone!
Have a great Monday, everyone!







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
thank you so much! we love ya'
Travis, Kayla, and the rebel, Reecie
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)