Hello blogland.
I have an exciting new feature for those of you that like my recipes! Been working on it the past couple of nights.
Look up, right above this post.
(Because a post without a picture is lame)
(ps That's part of my office behind me)
(pss I look like a fool)
Yes, there is a list of new pages! Home, About Me, Recipes, Contact.
The exciting part is the Recipes page. Organized all nice and neat by category. With links to all of my recipes. How bout that? Like it? Happy? Helpful? Suggestions?
I know it's not earth-shattering, but it's part of my 3-step process to improving my recipe post process. Sounds like I'm in some sort of therapy right? Hah! Maybe I am...
Next up: Printer-friendly recipes. Watchout!








5 responses. Leave a Comment!:
haha You're too cute! I always love your recipes :)
You're stinkin' hilarious. Love the pic, and I agree, posts without pics ARE lame! :)
Printable recipes = genius.
xoxo
THANK YOU! Before I ever even joined "blogland" which wasn't too long ago I was reading your blog and making your recipes at home..we have made the Turkey Braid for countless brunches, the oatmeal chocolate chunk cookies, the spring potatoes, the German Chocolate cake, the blueberry morning pastry..the list goes on..I know that you get your recipes from all over but the way you lay everything out with pictures just makes me want to get in the kitchen! (Something the bf is usually in charge of!) Can't wait for the new page!
Awesome, thanks!!! I love the pic with explanation, too! Your blog is one of my new favs!
I love this!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)