A couple of weeks ago, we visited my parents in North Little Rock. They have recently re-done their back yard deck and my mom has gotten all crafty lately.
Check out these really cute potted herbs!
I think she got the idea from a Southern Living publication, but these are regular terra-cotta pots painted in bright colors! She wrote the name of the herb with a paint pen. You could use chalkboard paint and write in chalk if you planned to switch your herbs out over time....
I think they are super cute!
My mom is not a big gardener, heck neither am I! But we are both learning more about herbs lately.
Basil, you are the greatest of them all.
I think these are so sunny and fun! If I hadn't already bought my big plastic herb pots, I would have made some like this!
And just for fun, here are some of the other little delights that mom has on her awesome new deck:
Love this orange watering can!
I want to steal this basket from them.
At night, it is really pretty when these little candles are all lit.
Love the bunnies. Love the tray.
Butterfly wind chime!
Their patio is a sunny, bright place.
And I adore this cross on the wall.



















3 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Very cute! I love the pots and that cross is so pretty!
Hey! Yes! We loved the recipe. And your blog is too cute! You've got some really great recipes! We tried the oatmeal cookies a couple of weeks ago and loved them too! I'm terrible at remembering where I get my recipes from, so I'm so glad you commented! I read so many food blogs, which is newer for me, and can't ever keep up! I'll make sure to send people your way! Thanks!
I love this idea of labeling the pots. Might have to steal this idea!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)